
Well, I think now I'm all caught up on this thing! Matt and I grew up with Lisa. When she called back in July to see about coming for a visit, I of course said YES! We definitely love having visitors. Lisa stayed for a few days. We were able to show her around Austin, taking her to the LBJ Library and then to the State Capitol Building. I also took her to San Antonio for a day to show her the Alamo and Riverwalk. Our whole family loves to show people these areas and always look forward to the opportunity!

We were really lucky to go to the LBJ Library while they had the 'To The Moon: The American Space Program in the 1960's' exhibit. This was a fun exhibit for the kids, with quite a few interactive areas throughout!

At lunch this day, Kaela was coming over to talk to me, tripped, and went face first into my metal chair. This was the result! Poor thing.
1 comment:
That is one aweful scratch! Has it gone away?
Post a Comment