We wanted to take the kids out for fun...so a couple of the days, we took them to play mini golf. Here are some photos of our time playing games.
My aunt had guest passes to the zoo, so we were able to take our family to the zoo absolutely FREE! The kids don't seem to be as excited about animals as I am...but we had a good time...at least until the kids got frustrated with me wanting to see the elephants before I left!
My aunt also has a friend that works for Legoland, and was able to round up five complimentary tickets for our family to go and have a fun day.
On such a long drive...we tend to have moments of goofiness...well, Matt thought I was using my camera to take pictures of him goofing off while singing with the radio. I had actually been filming him using my camera...so he had no idea! This is something that I would love to share with all of you! I find him to be quite funny!
5 comments:
Hey Marisa! That video of Matt was hilarious. So fun to see you and your family on here. I hope that your summer has been great!
Take care,
Megan (Skjei) Vogel
Thanks for the entertainment!! I guess driving in west Texas brought out the croonin' cowboy in Matt! :)
This made me laugh! Looks like you had a fun trip.
Okay, that was funny! I'll have to catch Jeff on camera some day as I'm sure it might be equally entertaining! :)
Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Looks like you guys are doing well! :)
Take care,
Allison
Ris, I love it. That made me laugh. :)
Post a Comment