Sadie had her birthday party today. Four of her friends came over for some backyard water fun. We had a great time...and I'm so glad it's over now! It feels like it takes forever to get the party together...that I'm so glad when it's finally come to an end. Matt has been in Alaska, so my friend came and helped me get through the day! I couldn't have had such a successful party without her! It was a lot of fun, and Sadie was very happy and excited.
Here are just a few pictures of the kids participating in a 'eat the donut with hands behind the back' game. They seemed to have a great time.This little girl here on the left with Sadie said that she was going to have to tell her mom about this game! It was quite a hit!
Sadie with friend

Kaela with friend
My friend and I laughed and laughed until we hurt while we were watching the girls. This game was so much fun!
Tyler wanted to be a part of this game too! I wonder why?! We finally had to declare him the winner. The prize?...The donut already in his tummy! Good enough!
1 comment:
Looks like they had fun!
Post a Comment