We went camping this weekend with some friends. Friday night we arrived at our site and were setting up camp when Tyler came running out of the trees screaming! I asked him what happened (fearing a bee situation)...and he said that spiders were falling from the trees! I asked him to show me where this happened...and as I approached one of the trees...I had my face almost up to it...when I realized what I thought was a fuzzy tree...was really spider legs all over a tree! The trees at our campsite were infested with daddy long legs! It was creepy and not easy to get used to...but we managed to make it through the weekend! We know of four spiders that came home with us...but without opening the tent bag...I can't tell you how many more hitched a ride home too!
The kids roasting marshmellows
Kaela and Tyler down at the lake
Sadie
The two friends that we camped with on the left...and then Sadie, Kaela, and Tyler...swimming in the lake!
The kids roasting marshmellows
2 comments:
Oh my, I would have died if there was all those spider's around me.
You should be on survivor :)
Oh my goodness!! I don't know how you survived the spiders - I would not have done so well! Way to go Mom!! :)
Post a Comment