Friday, February 6, 2009
Let's Rodeo San Antonio!
Matt and I had an awesome opportunity to go to the rodeo! Our good friends, Randy and Monica, were given a few tickets to see a show at the San Antonio Rodeo. They asked if we would like to go and see Gary Allen with them...and I said "Yes! Who in the world is that?" I had to look him up online just to see if I recognized any of his music! After listening to a couple of his songs, I found one that I had heard before! We had a great evening. We started the evening with dinner and then headed over to the AT&T Center. We were able to see some exciting horse bucking, bull riding, muttin' bustin', and more! Oh yeah...and of course the Gary Allen concert that followed! So fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you wore your cowboy boots to the rodeo!!! Looks like you had a great time!
Matt did a pretty good job staying on that Bull...I wish we could have seen your ride!
;)
I still need these pictures!!!!!!!
you don't get easter til I get these :D
Post a Comment