Well...Pat, Mary, Pete, Punky, Brent, and Rosie all arrived on Friday evening to come and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday down here in the great state of Texas with us! Matt picked them up in Austin, took them for a great burger at Whataburger, and arrived back at our house around 10:30 pm. After a quick visit, everyone headed to bed to get the rest we needed for our fun day at Six Flags on Saturday.










A cold, wintry-fall day is the best time to head out to Six Flags Fiesta Texas...LET ME TELL YOU! We pulled into the empty parking lot just shortly after it opened...and parked just a few rows from the front entrance. The rides were mostly walk right on! We were able to do all that we needed to do before leaving around 4:30 pm. The girls and I had to split from the others a few different times, because they were more restricted than Tyler on many of the rides. Tyler was a little disappointed that he was just 2 inches short of riding Superman and Goliath. I thought I'd share a bit of our first day with y'all!

1 comment:
I'm so jealous! I wish I was there!
Kelli
Post a Comment