Monday, September 8, 2008

Texas-sized Bugs

Well...a few of you know of my curiosity with the Texas-sized bugs that crawl/fly around here! This is a new creepy moth for all of you to enjoy looking at along with me! We walked out the back door to find this tiny thing sitting on the door-step! The quarter helps you get an idea of the gigantic-ness of this enormous moth!

3 comments:

Collin said...

Oh my goodness....I would freek out living there, I'm proud of you especially with the whole spider thing!

Kelly said...

Ohhh, I am so NOT a bug person! You can keep that one! Haha!

ChoosingJoy said...

Marissa! Your family is beautiful. I can't believe you have been married 11 years already...I can remember your wedding and your dad singing Butterfly Kisses like it was yesterday. I am excited to follow your blog and find out what is happeing in your life....